Thursday, April 15, 2010

Due To Popular Demand

In creating this blog, I have finally succumbed to the urging of kith and kin. I am not certain of the motivation lying behind this intense interest in having me publish my musings and commentary. I can only imagine that that those around me secretly hope that if they get me to broadcast my views in cyberspace, maybe I'll reduce the frequency of my diatribes in daily discourse with them. I'm afraid that this diabolical tactic will not work. All it will accomplish is that you, my dear reader (do I dare make this plural?), will be inflicted with my opinions while they will still be subject to a regular dose of my verbal onslaughts.
Be that as it may, if you have read this far, can I presume that you may be wondering from whence comes the name for this blog? "It's in My Court" is short for "The ball is in my court". In other words, I take full responsibility for what I say on this site and I'm going to "call 'em as I see 'em" (even though this may offend some). If you must "take your ball and go home", I will certainly understand. I hope, however, that you will decide to stay and "play" by engaging in a lively dialog with me and any others who may pass by. You never know - it might just be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment